The Versatility of Acura RDX in South Calgary
Just as the very first Acura engineers sought to break free of the boundaries in their day, we let all our passion and rebelliousness run free. And the results shout for themselves through bold, aggressive lines and no-holds-barred looks. Welcome to the next generation of Acura. And you'll find it here at Silverhill Acura, your source for luxury autos in Calgary, Alberta.
Now with five trims to choose from-RDX, TECH, A-SPEC, ELITE, AND PLATINUM ELITE-the, Acura RDX is making a strong case for why it should rank atop the small crossover segment. With room for five passengers, a two-way remote starter key fob, and one of the most impressive arrays of electronic safety features ever combined in one package, you better not test drive the new RDX unless you're prepared to be immediately won over by what will surely be the new standard in family luxury
Of course, our South Calgary dealership will continue to offer previous model year versions of the RDX in our Used Vehicle Inventory. But for additional information and specs on the available trims of the new 2019 Acura RDX crossover, please explore our online Acura showroom.
5 RDX Trims to Choose From
- Jewel Eye™ LED headlights with auto-on/off (low and high beam)
- Panoramic moonroof with sun visor and tilt feature
- Apple CarPlay™
- 12-way power-adjustable driver seat with lumbar support
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Blind Spot Monitoring and Cross Traffic Alert System
- Acura Navigation System, including Voice Recognition
- 12-speaker ELS Surround 410-watt Premium Audio System
- Exclusive A-SPEC front and rear styling
- 20″ aluminum-alloy wheels, A-SPEC design
- LED fog lights
- ELS Studio® 3D Premium Audio System with AM/FM/MP3/Windows Media® audio playback capability and 16 speakers
- Perforated leather-trimmed seating surfaces
- Power tailgate with hands-free access
- Multi-angle rearview camera
- Heated rear seats & steering wheel
- 19″ aluminum-alloy wheels
- Adaptive Damper System
- Colour head-up display (HUD)
- Surround view camera system w/ washer
- Perforated leather-trimmed seating
- 16-speaker Premium Audio System
2019 Acura RDX - Push for Performance
Each new 2019 RDX SUV crossovers comes with a 2.0L Direct Injection Turbocharged VTEC engine that delivers 272 horsepower and 280 lb-ft of hill-crushing torque-an already powerful RDX is even more potent than it has ever been. Each powertrain is completed with a 10-speed automatic transmission and standard SH-AWD, a system that also allows for saving fuel as it can shut down half of its cylinders during low-intensity intervals, like highway cruising. Lastly, steering-wheel-mounted paddle shifters give drivers a better sense of the beast in the belly of this new crossover from Japan's sportiest luxury automaker.
2019 Acura RDX - Interior Refinement
Given how much attention is placed on office chairs these days, it's no wonder that a forward-thinking automaker like Acura would put just as much attention into the seats for the vehicle you will be enjoying every day for years to come. The 16-way power-adjustable front seats offer a heated and comfortable cushion, with adjustable lumbar support and available perforated leather to eliminate stickiness on hot days. Need to vent? Rear seat vents have been added for 2019 as an available perk. Elsewhere, the 5-seater RDX spoils its occupants with 881-litres of available cargo space (rear seats folded), and an available ELS Studio® 3D Premium Audio System to shower you in rhythm and sound.
Stargaze with ease thanks to the available one-touch, ultra-wide panoramic moonroof standard across the line. At a push of the button, it automatically opens up the skies along the expanse of the vehicle, allowing all passengers to bask in the breeze, or else to draw the sliding shade, a sun-dampening blind across the roof of your RDX.
Finally, a truly revolutionary new way to engage with your multimedia: Acura's True Touchpad Interface, or TTI, puts the generous 10.2-inch centre display at your whim thanks to a trackpad below the shifter. Combined with the power seats mentioned above, and the RDX's pleasing ride, and you'll be finding all sorts of reasons to get out of the house and behind the wheel.
2019 Acura RDX - AcuraWatch Advanced Active Safety Features
It's a fair comparison to say that owning a 2019 Acura RDX in 2017 is like attending the hottest restaurant in town a year before your friends and family get the chance. It's loaded with so many advanced active safety features that you'll wonder why it's taking other automakers so long to catch up.
The RDX's AcuraWatch Drive Assist Features system is one such distinguishing innovation. Here are three of its main components, each of which incorporates a sophisticated network of cameras and radars to help you avoid the types of collisions most often caused by distraction or driver error:
- Adaptive Cruise Control: Save your calf muscles from fatiguing on long highway trips as the RDX maintains the proper interval between itself and the vehicle ahead, even as speeds adjusts.
- Lane Keeping Assist: One of two complementary technologies in the crossover that monitor when you are drifting out of your lane, alerting the driver with both audible and visual signals.
- Forward Collision Warning: Incorporating some of the same technologies as the Adaptive Cruise Control system, this innovation is able to recognize an imminent collision with the vehicle ahead, automatically engaging the brakes to mitigate the impact of a collision, or possibly even prevent one, entirely!
2019 Acura RDX - ACE Body Structure
As the turtle that cracked the egg knows well enough, not all shells are created equal. The same is true for the optimized body structure of the Acura RDX. Standard across all Honda and Acura vehicles, the Advanced Compatibility Engineering (ACE) Body Structure is designed to evenly distribute collision energy away from the passenger compartment, while at the same time minimizing damage towards other vehicles. Four grades of steel work in tandem to bend or crumple in certain key areas, while remaining rigid and unrelenting where it matters most. The effect: When you're sitting inside a 2019 RDX, you know that any seat is a safe seat.
Acura RDX Parts & Accessories
By no means is your new Acura a finished product. Only once it's properly equipped with the accessories that best suit your lifestyle, can it truly be called your own. Silverhill Acura offers the upgrades you're sure to want most for your new RDX, whether that's a roof rack or towing kit to bring along your other favourite toys, cargo organizers to keep your interior tidy, or the woodgrain accessories and diamond cut, 18″ alloy wheels that signal to the fashion forward that you're a force to be reckoned with. Order your Acura parts online for even faster service and installation.